Code of Ethics
Safe, secure & confidential
Harris and Partners Inc. is committed to upholding the highest ethical standards in all of our business activities. We believe that ethical behavior is essential to our success and to building trust with our clients, employees, and partners.
This Code of Ethics sets out the fundamental principles that guide our behavior. We expect all employees, contractors, and representatives to comply with this Code.
We are guided by the following core values:
- Integrity: We act with honesty, fairness, and transparency.
- Respect: We treat each other and our clients with respect and dignity.
- Responsibility: We take ownership of our actions and decisions.
- Accountability: We are accountable for our behavior and our impact on others.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do.
Feedback and Contact Information
Our Ethical Principles
We uphold the following ethical principles:
- Compliance with laws and regulations: We comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Conflicts of interest: We avoid conflicts of interest and disclose any potential conflicts to the appropriate manager.
- Fair dealing: We treat all clients and partners fairly and do not engage in unethical or deceptive practices.
- Confidentiality: We protect confidential information and do not disclose it without authorization.
- Workplace conduct: We maintain a respectful and professional workplace and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
- Social responsibility: We are committed to operating our business in a socially responsible manner and minimizing our impact on the environment.
If you have any concerns about a potential violation of this Code of Ethics, you are encouraged to report it immediately. You can report concerns to your manager, HR department, or an ethics hotline. All reports will be handled confidentially and investigated promptly.
Violations of this Code of Ethics may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
We are committed to upholding the highest ethical standards and creating a culture of ethical behavior within Harris and Partners Inc. We believe that ethics is not just a matter of compliance, but also a matter of character. We encourage all employees to uphold our values and ethical principles in all of their work.