Safe, secure & confidential
Harris and Partners Inc. is committed to making our website accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to improve the accessibility of our website in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standard.
What We Are Doing to Improve Accessibility
We are taking the following steps to improve the accessibility of our website:
- Using plain language and clear navigation: We are committed to writing content that is easy to understand and using a consistent and intuitive navigation structure.
- Providing alternative text for images: We are providing alternative text for all images to make them accessible to users with visual impairments.
- Ensuring that content can be navigated without a mouse: We are making sure that all content can be navigated using a keyboard or other assistive technology.
- Providing captions and transcripts for videos: We are providing captions and transcripts for all videos to make them accessible to users with hearing impairments.
- Making sure that our website is compatible with different browsers and assistive technologies: We are testing our website on a variety of browsers and assistive technologies to ensure that it is compatible with as many devices and technologies as possible.
Feedback and Contact Information
If you encounter any accessibility barriers on our website, please let us know. You can contact us by emailing [firstname.lastname@example.org] or calling [888-376-8488]. Your feedback will help us improve the accessibility of our website for all users.
Commitment to Continuous Improvement
We are committed to continuously improving the accessibility of our website. We will regularly review and update our accessibility practices to ensure that our website is accessible to all users.